PRICE: 795 RM per person. (group of 2 pax min.)
1’185 RM for a single traveler.
717 RM for kids from 3 to 12 years old.
INCLUDED: transfers to & from Kuching hotels.
- Accommodation at Saloma’s villagestay.
- All the meals. (breakfast, lunch, diner)
- Jungle adventure with a local English speaking guide.
- Immersive experience in a Bidayuh village.
- Entrance fee for the Semmengoh wildlife center.
- Rainforest trek, Waterfall swim, Jungle shopping, Bamboo cooking, Bidayuh handicraft.
- Option : white water kayaking in the local river. ( RM188 per adult / RM84 for kids below 12 years old)
Detailed program of your tour is available here.
Temperatures: Day time: up to 28-35 degrees.
Night time: 16-22 degrees.
What to bring along for this tour?
The trekking items list is available here.
* Disclaimer: This walking tour involves crossing bamboo bridges & trekking through wild jungle. Hence it is suitable for people reasonably fit. Please note that the program may be modified without prior notice due to the weather conditions.